Texas, United States, 28 January 2021, ZEXPRWIRE: EBooks and Print Books, All on Sale
Rockhill Publishing, home to an incredible variety of novels, has extended their $30 Book Bundles offer through January 2021 for all their devoted followers.
Fresh off their appearance at the Miami Book Fair hosted by Miami Dade College, where over 300 national and international authors attended the weeklong celebration exhibit, the company wanted to extend the Bundle Sale for their authors’ works.
RockHill Publishing also participated in the Virtual Fair for the Slover Library in Norfolk, Virginia.
For this extended Sale, eBooks will be priced at .99 cents and individual print books will be 20 percent discounted with the code, XMAS2020.
Multiple genres are covered with their selection of authors. Participating authors include Athina Paris, David F. Balog, Haley Kilgour, Barbara Harrison, John Ford, Mark Everglade, Myron Edwards, and Zack Varkaris.
Titles & Authors in Bundle Sale are as Follows:
• Myron Edwards – Mistress of the Rock – Fantasy
• Myron Edwards – Scylla: The Revenge – Fantasy
• James L. Hill – The Emerald Lady – Fantasy
• James L. Hill – Pegasus: A Journey To New Eden – Science Fiction
• J. L. Hill – Killer With A Heart – Urban Adult Crime Fiction
• J. L. Hill – Killer With Three Heads – Urban Adult Crime Fiction
• Barbara Harrison – Get Out Now! – Adult Fiction
• Athina Paris – Love & Madness – Romance
• Athina Paris – Knight Kisses – Romance
• Athina Paris – When Dani Smiled – Romance
• Athina Paris – All I Ever Wanted: Jessie
• Zack Varkaris—The Crescent and The Cross—Historical Fiction
• Haley Kilgour—Nanagin—Fantasy
• John L. Ford—Dominion—Science Fiction
• Mark Everglade—Hemispheres—Cyberpunk
• David F. Balog—Necromancer’s Lament—Fantasy
For more information on Rockhill Publishing, Visit: Rockhillpublishing
The post Rockhill Publishing Authors Extending Bundle Sale Through January 2021 appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Coverage People journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.